HazFLEX Protection Guards are a unique development of our standard Protection Guards that features the strength and protective attributes of steel combined with the ability to ‘give’ up to 10 degrees from the vertical, reducing the incidence of damage and the need for repairs.
This is achieved by equipping the guard with flexible shock absorbing polyurethane pads. These pads are UV, weather and temperature resistant, making them suitable for internal and external use.
- Highly visible yellow/black colour scheme.
- Unique flexing action.
- Easily installed.
- Interior & Exterior models.
Traffic routes and work areas, segregation of traffic routes, machinery, supports, columns, loading ramps, equipment etc.
- Widths: 375, 750, 1,000 and 2,000mm
- Heights (max. inclination): 390 (55), 640 (95), 1,240 (190)mm
- Diameter: 76mm
- Wall thickness: 3mm
- Indoor: Powder coated yellow with black bands
- Outdoor: Hot Dip Galvanised and Powder coated yellow with black bands
Upgradeable: Existing BLACK BULL Protection Guard installations can be up-graded, new chemi-anchor fixings will be requirment.