Drum Shelter – Single Gated Infill Storage
Drum Shelter – Single Gated Infill Storage is designed for the secure storage of cylinders, drums, components and products. These covered shelters provide a facility to store items securely outside a building. Built from square section steel frame with galvanised steel panel to the sides and rear, these storage shelters are robust and weather resistant.
Access and security is provided by either a single hinged gate, available LH or RH secured by a pad bolt. These are available in three styles, open (as shown), with a mesh infill, or with galvanized sheeting. Manufactured from welded steel for strength and powed for protection, the open and mesh infill styles allow you to view what is in the shelter while maintaining security.
H2100 X W2500 XD1900
- Foot arrangements for surface mounting.
- Internal storage area is 2.35 wide x 2.1 high x 1.37 metres deep.
- Frame is powder coated: grey, blue or green.
- Corrosion resistant galvanised panels
- Full site survey and erection service available.
- Delivery time 2 – 3 Working Weeks
Note Other colours available: GreyLX GreenGX BlueBX